RUSH. RUSH.

Best First

Definitely the best first animation I've seen. One of the better animations on the site... but if I didn't read the short description it would have been hard to understand. Good job!

a film about a balloon. a film about a balloon.

I like it

One of the best first flashes I have ever seen. If it was longer, colored and had a slightly more interesting plot I would rate this 10. Good luck in the future.

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

Funny

I found it very funny but I think there is to much swearing, it does get a bit repetitive.

Support Group Support Group

More of an Interactive Movie...

If it where submitted as a movie it would probably be a little better than mediocre. No offence but as a game it kind of sucks. While I get the whole retro thing, the graphics could use much improvement.

Why this? Why this?

...

I don't really know what to say the plot is very good and makes me fell like I'm going to cry. On the other hand it isn't really a game and the graphics kinda suck. Maybe if you submitted it as a movie or something...

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Overall Pretty good

There where a few glitches where I would get stuck somewhere and the only way out was to restart the level and wait for myself to die, other that that, great game. You should ad a restart button in the menu.

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

Just superb

I very throughly enjoyed this. And this seriously started with a commercial... I hope you continue to make more music like this. Woot!

Vampire Night (Dark Orchestral Vampire Night (Dark Orchestral

Stunning

Absolutely amazing this is better than a lot of the stuff people pay for. Encore!

flamy sign flamy sign

OK

Though I really like the concept, this a bit to blurry and it's hard to see the details once you sharpen this up I will be able to comment more.

sparky@cafe sparky@cafe

Simple...

A bit to simple for my liking, maybe add something more to the background. It's also a bit pixelised, remember if you submit to newgrounds you have 3,999,999 pixels to use, thats enough to make most images very crisp.

How to deal an arrogant person How to deal an arrogant person

Hilarious

I found it very funny, nothing to complain about really.

redadder515 responds: